06 April 2007

Back to School #2.3 - Lasalle (Emo-meter) / Good Friday Special

Happy PH to all, young and old...

Jesus was Emo. So was Vader.

Someone went NipTuck on the wall...

So here's the Emo-Meter.
It did not come with any instructions on the side
So we figured it works like this;

X = (a+b) x (3a*2+6z) x 7X - 5rgb

It's my birthday and everyone forgot -
I show others my journal -
My mom doesnt love me -
Lock self in room, crying -
I'm going to hell when I die -
My life is empty -
I write bad poetry -
Everybody hates me but I can tell you about it -
Why must I exist? -

We think all schools should have emo-meters.

It would come in handy in lowering the rising number of emo kids...

"Come here, let's measure your emo-ness...
Ouhh David, that's a dangerous level of emo you got in you.
Better stop listening to MCR before I cut your stupid hair off..."

No comments: